NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care. NCQA is committed to providing health care quality information for consumers, purchasers, health care providers and researchers.
What Does Medical Home Designation Mean For You
- You will be able to identify who your primary care physician is.
- You will receive information related to your healthcare quickly and with ease of access.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions and will be provided with educational information at your visits.
- Your primary physician will help you coordinate care with other physicians, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Your physician will reach out to you for appropriate follow up.
- You and your physician will be part of the same team. The team’s goal is to keep you healthy!!
Westchester Health Associates, founded in 2007, is proud to announce it has achieved a Level 3 Medical Home status. This is an outstanding achievement for Westchester Health. The Medical Home constructs a team approach to quality healthcare that is built on the cornerstone of the strong doctor patient relationship. The recognition of our achievements in delivering comprehensive care to our patients speaks to our success.